|Let Our Staff Take Care of Your Staff
Our Hosting Staff is available to meet your organizations needs. Are you looking for a unique meeting space to hold your next group retreat, conference, management training or educational seminar? Then consider letting us host your group here! Businesses and organizations, please click here to view a video of the facilities of St. Anthony Spirituality Center. Click here to view photos.
See why Irene's group won't meet anywhere else except St. Anthony's Spirituality Center
- Rooms and meeting space costs are often 50%
less than hotels or public meeting spaces. Click here to view photos.
- We offer delicious home-cooked meals three times a day for $30.00 a person. This is an incredible value for budget conscious groups!
- Speakers are available for staff development on such topics as: servant leadership, spirituality and human growth and understanding.
- Beautiful, peaceful surroundings of over 40 acres of woodland paths, gardens in a rural setting along the Rib River.
- Accessible: located just 9 miles west of Wausau, 1.5 hours from Green Bay/EauClaire, 2 hours from Madison/Appleton, 2.5 hours from the Twin Cities, 3 hours from Milwaukee and 4.5 from Chicago.
- Flexible: We can accomodate both small groups (5-20) in a variety of meeting rooms as well as a medium size room (up to 65) and a large meeting room which can hold up to 100 people. We also have a popular Fireside Room for groups up to 20.
- Great for conferences with room for break-out sessions.
- Overnight accomodations include 75 rooms (including 15 with private baths).
- Two chapels are also available.
- WI-FI is available in the large meeting rooms. Video, DVD, PowerPoint projector and sound systems are available for a reasonable fee.
Spirituality Center's facilities are available to groups and organizations
whose stated purpose of gathering is to help develop the human effectiveness of their staff to become a more focused, closer and effective team.
We provide atmosphere, guidance, and support for people of all beliefs
and financial backgrounds who are searching to become more fully human-more
deeply connected with God, self, others, and creation.
We reserve the right to require that the mission and purpose of the group
be consistent with our mission and goals. All reservations are to be made
through our office with the Hosting Coordinator. Feel free to inquire
more about this facility or come to visit to see if it would accommodate
your needs for a small group. If you would like more information about
using our facilities: Email:email@example.com